Meet Sig and Tessa Meet Sig and Tessa

OMG! SIG 'N' TESSA!!!!
This is SUCH a good way to introduce your characters and story to those who may not be informed.
It hooks you in and makes you want mooooooooore!

Animation is some good shiz, dude. You've really improved!
Those lines be so smooth, ya can't even tell that you used Flash for this.
Nice head-turns. And I really like how the camera turns in the fight scene near the end!

Your writing has this Iyashi-kei tone to it, that leaves you with feel-good feels.
Your writing style is a huge strength you have that sets you above other animators.

The reason I took off a half star was the line weight is inconsistent at the 1:04 mark when he leaps back in space. The line weight may have technically stayed the same, but in proportion to the figure in the rest of the shots, it looks thicker.
Another reason is the timing/speed on the rolling BG at the 1:07 mark didn't seem in sync with Sig's run cycle. It's off by a hair. That must have been a hard shot, so I have to give ya props for pulling it off! But that's all that really stuck out to me.

All-in-all, great animation, great writing, and I can't wait to see more of Sig 'n' Tessa!
I'll be sure share with ALL the peeps!

Over 99 Miles?! Over 99 Miles?!

I still can't believe you went through with animating that one shot by hand the old traditional way! Must have taken loads of work! Regardless of this being a my little pony parody, I have to applaud you for that amount of effort put towards an animation short and how seamless that shot fits in.

Procrastination again Procrastination again

HEY! DIS IS JUST DA SAME TING!

...BETRAYED!

Procrastination Procrastination

QUIT PROCRASTINATING AND WORK ON YOUR SPAGHETTI!!!

...this is great tho...

Peach Soft Peach Soft

Geez you've improved.
Good job.

Although, dat booty needs some help.
Check this=> http://www.pinterest.com/pin/357332551657448716/

It makes me wonder though...if there's little mushrooms on that...aren't those the heads of the mushroom kingdom's people?!

AngelXMIkey responds:

I used Nikki Minaj as a booty reference.

The Very Best The Very Best

Haha! This is great!
I really like the that you included that scene at the end with RicePirate.

Welcome back, Mikey.

Creeperville Episode 1 Creeperville Episode 1

LOL The old..."OH MINECRAFT IS SUCH A PEACEFUL GAME! ITS FOR KIDS...DEFINITELY NOT GUNNA MAKE ME RUN FOR MY LIFE WHILE POOPIN ME PANTALOONS!" *creepers be creepin on behind you...zombies takin your doors* "OH SHIZ OHSHIZ OH SHIIIIIZ!" theme.
It is used quite often but still very relate-able and doesn't get old..at least for me.

Comedy may need some better timing just so the punchlines are better executed.

I love that simple ass run cycle you got goin there. Smart, efficient and funny.

As far as things that can be done better...audio and voice acting of course. Sadly those things require good equipment or skill...but hit up the Audio portal, mang!
That place needs some lovin. I also voice act, yo! ;D

Also didn't care for the creeper" HELOOO!"
Kinda annoying and doesn't fit their nature. I
'd think more of this: http://youtu.be/rPIlXOkXymg?t=10s

Although...DAT FIN SCREAM! <3

GREAT ZOMBIE SCENE, TOO!
And the enderman one was sweet, too.
Kinda expected him to do Link's Down Thrust Attack from Legend of Zelda with the sword.

GREAT WORK DOE! Look forward to more.

Crunchlins responds:

Thanks for the advice!

One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

I kinda like the lack of boobies one on youtube better...lets you actually watch the animation instead of staring well...elsewhere. I really enjoyed the little subtleties: the cameos, of course, but also the choice in colors. It shows a very good use of color theory here, especially with the contrast of reds and greens all highlighted with the choice of your blues. the shading color you used for the blonde was a bit rich but I enjoyed it as it brought a really cool look. I also liked the choice of outline color you did for the glove. (learned something there 8D ) I also enjoy the consistency of colors used, like how the sunbursts were the same color of her head band. (I bet it also helps to not crash flash as much. XD) Animation wise the stretch on her neck being eaten was executed well and...well then boobs are pretty damn well animated. Probably the most animated thing in this XD. The only problem I really had was her hammy upper arm when she's considering the different choices. Well done. Was an entertaining stream watching you execute this as well.

Super Series: Episode 1 Super Series: Episode 1

For some reason the protagonist reminds me of Jason from Home Movies.
LOL

These jokes are slightly funny and could go somewhere. I think what is needed is to work on the timing and sequencing in which the joke is presented in its deliverance. Also, the Pikachu shitting thing is way too over-rated by now....or even at the time of uploading. That's my least favorite part of the vid. Voice acting is great though!

Thanks for the follow and will definitely check in and look at your progress, dude.